Click on the Calendar image and have access to the document and links
In Loving Remembrance:
During the month of November we remember all those who have gone before us into eternal life.
We are asking you to submit the names of your loved ones that have passed away
so that we can uphold them in prayer throughout the month of November.
This can be done with the All Souls Envelope or by submitting this form online.
HOLY FAMILY FAITHFUL DECEASED
Year A, Cicle II
Halloween is a Catholic Feast?
1. All Saints
2. All Soul's Day: The Commemoration of all the faithful departed
3. Saint Martin de Porres, Religious
4. Saint Charles Borromeo, Bishop
8. THIRTY-SECOND SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME: A B C
9. The Dedication of the Lateran Basilica
10. Saint Leo X, Pope and Doctor of the Church
11. Saint Martin of Tours, Bishop
12. Saint Josaphat, Bishop, Martyr
13. Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini, Virgin
17. Saint Elizabeth of Hungary, Religious
21. The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
22. OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, KING OF THE UNIVERSE
24. Saint Andrew Dung Lac, Priest, and Companions Martyrs
26. Thanksgiving Day
29. FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT
30. Saint Andrew, Apostle